4 months guidance
Set up the structure
In eight bi-weekly lessons I will guide you to build your own detective story. All you have to do afterwards is fill in the blanks of your scenes.
We will discuss in week:
- Different genres in detective stories
- The stories behind the crime, the story of the victim and red herrings
- Planning the investigation of your detective
- Point of view and the rules of writing a detective
- The clues and witnesses
- Structure and pacing
- The characters of the victim, detective and villain and sidekicks or confidantes
- Where or when the story takes place
What you will get
You will get access to a private Facebook group where the lessons will be taking place every two weeks via Facebook lives. You will of course receive infinite replays of these lives within the group. Everything we talk about in this group, stays in this group.
There will be a weekly Q&A where you can ask me anything about the lessons. I will answer your questions then.
You will receive extra worksheets on almost every lesson to create characters, build back-stories and how to lay out the crime scene.
I will also provide story ideas you can use for your own detective story.
Sign up before September 1st, 2019 and you will receive all this for the sale price of only € 497! Price goes up after this.
Bonus! If you pay in full, you will receive an extra 1 on 1 coaching call from me to be planned in those 4 months where you can ask me anything about your story. You can pick my brain on how to continue your story when you are stuck, or otherwise.
If you want to join, but cannot pay in full, contact me for a payment plan.